The PHI 3.5™ kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light- weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch – increases safety and simplifies installations
- 48V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling – negligible parasitic drain – long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
Product No. DC Voltages – Nominal 51.2 V Amp Hours 69 Ah Rated Wh Capacity @ C/2 3.5 kWh Max Discharge Current 60 Amps (10 mins) Max Contin. Disch. Current 34 Amps Max Contin. Charge Current 34 Amps DC Voltage Range1 40 to 57.6 V Depth of Discharge1 up to 100% Operating Efficiency 98% Operating Temp1 -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C) Charge Temp 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) Self-Discharge Rate Cycle Life 10,000+ Memory Effect None Warranty Period 10 Years Weight 77.5 lbs (35.15 kg) Dimensions 13.5 x 14 x 8 in. (15.5” H w/terminals) / 0.88 ft3 (34.3 x 35.6 x 20.3 cm / 0.025 m3)
1. Max operating conditions. Refer to warranty for recommended conditions.
Specifications are typical/nominal.
Subject to change without notice.
UN3480, Lithium Ion batteries, 9, II
UL, CE, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components – UL Certified
Designed and built in California, USA